Sheridan Maine are proud to represent a luxury desert company based in North London who are in search of an Accountant to join their team. This great opportunity would be suitable for a progressive individual who is part qualified and looking to build on their skills.
The salary on offer for this position is up to £35,000 dependent upon experience along with an attractive benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creating financial transactions and generating reports
• Accounts reconciliation
• Preparing, examining and analysing financial reports and records
• Preparing and submitting tax returns
• Creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures for the business
• Credit Control
• Cash flow and P&L forecasting
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Worked in a similar role such as – Financial Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Book Keeper, Assistant Accountant
• Part Qualified or above in ACA / ACCA / CIMA / ACMA
• 5 years' experience working within an accounts department
• Good understanding of month end procedures
• Excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced Book Keeper / Accountant / Assistant Accountant with the personal attributes to step up in to an Accountant role then this might be the role for you.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please contact Penny on 0207 430 5590.