My client is a leading global media PR business that boasts one of the largest healthcare communications networks in the world. Their UK and global businesses span advertising, medical education and public relations, sales/marketing, digital, market access and medical/scientific affairs. They have nearly 5,000 employees working across 12 agency brands throughout 58 offices in 11 countries.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst who will be working directly with key clients and, be responsible for the Group financial reporting requirements, for maintaining the full financial integrity of the accounting ledgers, ensuring that all financial information (P&L and Balance Sheet) are accurately reported to the Commercial Financial Controller and for maintaining a strong internal control environment across financial operations.
• Manages the month-end process and year-end process and reporting cycles, including for review and discussion before input into HFM. This will involve journal preparation including accruals, prepayments, intercompany, and reclassifications, as required
• Analyses financial performance of business, including variances to Budget, provides commentary and reporting as necessary
• Ensures accurate and timely reporting of financial and management information.
• Responsible for review and correctness of Balance Sheet balances and FMC checklist
• Assists with preparation of budgetary information (overheads, client costs etc.)
• Manages the intercompany billing and intercompany invoicing received processes
• Manages activities and performance of the Finance Assistant
• Translates financial information and analysis on cash flow, revenue, and profitability into actionable steps for client teams to drive better results.
• Manages the Annual PSA and CSR report preparation and submission
• Works on ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Works with auditors - gathering and providing necessary information.
• Maintains and develops knowledge of regulatory environment and industry and evaluates agency financial processes and controls
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.