Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be working for one of the most successful companies in the UK! This is a highly acquisitive and growing organisation, that needs a confident and competent Accounts Assistant.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for full cycle accounts payable including matching, batching and coding
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Matching the purchase orders
• Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
• Raising invoices and posting out
• Cash allocation on a daily basis
• Month end reporting
• Bank reconciliations on a daily basis including multi-currency
• Raising journals including accruals and prepayments
You will have a strong transactional accounting skills set, with at least two years' experience. You must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), along with excellent communications skills and a target driven and hard-working attitude.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.