“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
Sheridan Maine is proud to represent a thriving Birmingham-based practice actively seeking a skilled and ambitious Accounts Senior to enhance its outstanding team. This presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished practice accountant to contribute their expertise and excel in a dynamic professional environment. Responsibilities of the Accounts Senior include:
- Leading and managing client accounts, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Liaising with clients to provide financial advice and support.
- Overseeing and mentoring junior team members.
- Staying updated with accounting regulations and industry best practices.
- Preparing and completing accounts and tax returns within reporting deadlines.
- Assisting and guiding clients in the utilisation of cloud-based accounting software.
Our client is in search of an accounting professional with qualifications (AAT, ACCA, ACA, ATT or CTA) or equivalent experience within a practice setting. The ideal candidate will be eager to advance their career, develop their skills, and demonstrate the potential for future partnership within the firm. What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant and collaborative environment.
- Continuous professional development and training.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unique long-term incentive plan rewarding your commitment.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and be a part of a high-performing team, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.