Brexit Campaign & Marketing Advisor
Temporary contract - up to 6 months
Pertemps are recruiting for an experienced marketing and communications advisor to work with our public sector client with a particular focus on Brexit campaigns.
You will be responsible for the organisation of marketing campaigns across a full range of platforms including digital and social media and will provide advice and guidance to departments, services and stakeholders in relation to the development of strategies and plans ensure continuity of information and high quality branding.
To be considered for this post you should have:
- Experience of working in a public relations, marketing or communications preferably within a political environment.
- Experience of delivering campaigns via different platforms including the use of digital tools
- Good creative design and excellent writing skills
- Awareness of issues affecting local government and local residents
What in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a busy corporate environment in modern waterside offices.
- Competitive hourly rate up to £19.00 (doe)
- Weekly pay
- On site refectory facilities
If you are interested in a new role today, then please apply today!
This vacancy is being handled by Hannah Hewlett at Pertemps Plymouth.