I am seeking a candidate with knowledge and experience of apprenticeships to work as an Apprentice and Equality Coordinator for Plymouth City Council on a 16-week assignment.
The post-holder will be required to increase the awareness of the range of opportunities to and taken up by the residents of Plymouth and Council employees.
The role pays £12.42 per hour and responsibilities include:
- Maximise Apprenticeships as an opportunity to up-skill/re-skill the existing workforce and PCC's residents seeking employment and training opportunities
- Develop and promote the apprenticeship programme and equality work streams
- Deliver talks, briefings or workshops on Apprenticeship and Equality matters to a wide audience
- Raise the awareness, profile and value of apprenticeships
- Work with colleagues who are seeking opportunities for furthering their employment and skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge and experience of apprenticeships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation ability
- Solid administrative experience
Candidates working towards CIPD level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice or those who have a strong background in HR Administration would be welcomed.
Please apply online to be considered.