Customer Co – Ordinator
Are you a strong relationship builder? Are you a people person? This could be the perfect role for you! We are currently looking for a customer focused candidate to join a growing team who have been in the business for over 20 years.
This will be a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm. The company offers 20 days holiday plus free onsite parking.
The Field Co-ordinator will join the already successful Team, supporting the internal process within the company.
Your duties will involve:
• Managing all Core Range Advisor day to day administration
• Managing the National Audit twice per year June and November
• Managing field tactical team
• All activities assigned to the teams through Cobalt with regards to booking calls/chasing calls/checking all photos loaded.
• Manage audits that happen every 3 weeks ensuring staff are booked, they complete the visits on time and all results are inputted accurately and on time
• Managing the company's Cobalt system for all calls.
• Answering incoming calls from merchandisers. Speaking with all the field team on a regular basis by telephone to support the company Accounts team
• General office support
• Good administration and customer service skills and experience
• Experience in having/making telephone conversations
• Previous experience in training
• Computer literate; Excel, Word and Microsoft outlook
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'