The UK's biggest hospitality company and the owner of some of the UK's best loved brands, putting their people first and their customers at the heart of everything they do, all the while looking at ways to innovate to stay ahead.
You will have access to a subsidized canteen and free secure on-site parking.
As a Stock/Inventory Administrator you will ensure that all stock held is well organized and logged correctly. You will ensure all stock records are accurate and stock loses and errors are minimized.
- Receipting of goods.
- General administrative duties.
- Responsible for ensuring all stock levels are correct.
- Tallying of delivery notes against purchase orders.
- Perpetual stock takes are required with the up most accuracy.
- Ensure all stock is counted correctly and inputted to database.
- Analyses of these figures to ensure what has been counted are correct.
The successful candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills with Stock Control/Warehouse experience in a fast paced environment. You will have excellent computer and numerical skills and ideally have previous experience using a Stock Control computer system.
Nights 4 On 4 Off / 20:00-08:00 (£9.00ph for the first 8 hours and £10.50 for the rest 4 hours and for the weekends).
Temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.