My client is an M&E Contractor based in Croydon and is looking to grow their CAD department to 3 staff.
Project sectors: Commercial fit outs, education and theatres. They are also looking to change the dynamic of the business slightly and focus on securing fewer larger scale jobs rather than lots of small ones.
They have in the past always looked to take on young apprentices and train them from the ground up, but on this occasion they need someone who can just slot in and get on with minimal fuss.
All of their work is done in 2D AutoCAD however they are looking at Revit MEP and are hoping to implement this in the future.
- Experience in the M&E industry.
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD.
- Able to hit the ground running and carry out work without supervision.
- Ability to conduct surveys of plantrooms etc. when required, and a working knowledge of same.
- Adaptability to working to our requirements and/or the CAD protocols of any particular individual project.
- Good communicational skills in order to liaise with engineers, etc
- Experience in AutoCAD essential, any 3D/Revit experience an added bonus.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / email@example.com