Are you looking for a new role that offers fast progression and opportunities to develop and expand a team?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy who are based in Manchester City Centre and have 2 other offices based in the U.K.
The Manchester office has been in existence since 2016 and due to recent growth in the companies work load, they are now looking for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer who will have experience working within the residential & commercial sectors.
The company was founded in 1973, originally setting out to offer a broad range of services to a wide spread of clients. Their aim is to deliver a comprehensive to their clients from project conception through to completion.
- The Civil infrastructure Engineer will prepare infrastructure drawings and design using AutoCAD and other proprietary design software.
- Undertake negotiations with Local and Drainage Authority Engineers on design for adoptable works (Section 104, Section 38 and Section 278).
- The Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be negotiating with statutory utilities to obtain layouts and quotations.
- Understand and implement designs on private areas to comply with current Codes of Practice.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- The Civil infrastructure Engineer will have on-going experience in drawing production in accordance with standard procedures.
- Working knowledge of PDS for highway design and ground modelling.
- The Civil Infrastructure Engineer may have a working knowledge of WinDes to design and model new drainage systems including sustainable drainage.
- Training and career development
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7932 2800.