A chance for an experienced DevOps engineer to work with an exciting Oxford based organisation that is changing the face of Medical technology.
As a DevOps engineer you will utilse your skills and experience to build scalable and automated Cloud Platforms. You will add your DevOps knowledge to build and maintain the CI/CD pipeline.
Your day to day role will be varied and you will be working with the software teams to help guide them with challenging and complex interactions with the Cloud.
To secure the role you will need to have a proven track record in a similar role and have a skillset that includes:
• Advanced Linux skills (preferably Ubuntu but others will be considered)
• Experience building scalable and automated Cloud platforms on preferably AWS or GCP
• Infrastructure automation and configuration management using tools like Ansible, Chef, Docker, Vagrant etc.
• Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, Travis, Jenkins)
• Sysadmin knowledge of DNS, network topology, routers etc.
• Experience writing Scripts (Python or similar)
The ideal candidate will also have a knowledge of open source server software (NGINX, Elasticsearch etc) and knowledge of microservices or Lambda.
In return you will be rewarded with a good package including up to £60k base, generous pension, discretionary bonus, free food (breakfast, lunch, dinner!) amongst others.
This is an opportunity to work with a great company who are at an early stage in their journey where you will work on game changing, cutting edge products.
If this role is of interest please apply ASAP to avoid missing out.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.