Azure Cloud Consultant – up to £95K + Bonus
One of the UK's leading technology consultancy firms, that is responsible for delivering pipeline as code and infrastructure as code (IaC) to a variety of different clients throughout the UK, are seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Consultant with a strong bias around Azure to join their Cloud teams working on projects for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
Our client is looking for and experienced Cloud Architect (Azure) with a technical background and strong understanding of building complex Azure Cloud solutions. You will have exposure to working with software development, technical architecture and related technically focused teams as well as key business stakeholders. It is essential that you can combine your Azure skills with a strong technical background and have understanding of both Agile and DevOps principles. As a Cloud Consultant you will be highly client focused and requires the ability to both present to key stakeholders and communicate effectively in highly pressurised and fast-moving environments.
• Experience designing and delivering Cloud Solutions.
• Excellent Azure knowledge and skillset.
• Experience of Delivering Infrastructure as a code (IaC)
• Experience of working on complex software / technology focused projects.
• Configuration Management knowledge one of :Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Docker
• Container platforms knowledge of one of: Rancher, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
• Experience working with either Windows or Linux operating systems.
• Experienced hands on scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Powershell etc.).
• Client facing experience or wider consultancy experience would be highly beneficial.
• Strong experience working in an Agile environment.
• First class communication and problem solving skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Azure professional to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.