Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst required for a well-established organisation based in Wiltshire. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be heavily involved in a large transformation project which is due to make huge improvements to the technology function. You can expect the following benefits for working with this organisation:
• Basic salary up to £47,000
• Excellent Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday (with an option to purchase further holiday allowance).
• Flexible Working
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Company discounts
As a Technical Business Analyst, your day-to-day role will include the following:
• Leading the requirements gathering process in terms of systems, producing models off the back of this.
• Produce Use Case diagrams, detailing how users will make the most of the systems.
• Work closely with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Work with the Test team to ensure that test plans and scripts created are delivering high quality results.
• Ensure that IT requirements are in line with the Business requirements.
To be considered for the role of Technical Business Analyst, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience in gathering and analysis of requirements from a systems point of view, designing solutions across different technologies.
• Solid understanding of relational databases and data flows as well as Infrastructure technology and cloud.
• Strong experience around UML, demonstrated experience in complex software projects.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas to key stakeholders.
• Understanding of web services and API would be advantageous.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.