AWS Cloud Engineer required on a 3 month contract for a rapidly expanding business in the Financial Sector. This is an immediate requirement hence we need the successful candidate to be available to start as soon as possible. As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you will have the following skills / experience. In terms of rate, this is offering up to £550 per day (Inside IR35).
- Experienced in AWS / Infrastructure Services
- Strong Terraform experience and understanding. Other IaaC experience also valuable (CloudFormation, Puppet, Ansible).
- Have delivered a strategy / roadmap defined by Cloud Architecture teams
- Help and support other Engineers and upskill in AWS.
- AWS certification preferable.
- Understanding and experience of Linux (Centos, RHEL)
This is an excellent opportunity to drive the delivery of an exciting AWS migration, working for a very exciting business. If you meet the criteria for the AWS Cloud Engineer vacancy, please click apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.