AWS Cloud Engineer – Swindon
AWS Cloud Engineer required on a permanent basis, working for one of the most exciting and innovative businesses in the market. As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you will Work with Engineering teams to Deliver platforms independently or/and as part of a team into AWS, drive efficiency to support the business and engineering department. As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £75,000
- 5% Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday – 30 days after 5 years, and 1 day every year after up to 40 days.
- Private Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Income Protection
- Gym Membership (When they’re open!)
As an AWS Cloud Engineer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that platforms crated or migrated to the cloud are in line with our best practices and standards documents.
- Understand the organisation’s on-premises platforms to ensure that solutions in the cloud tack.
- Work with Engineering teams to Deliver platforms independently or/and as part of a team into AWS,
- Drive efficiency to support the business and engineering department.
- Deliver AWS platforms that enables PPS to meet business and engineering requirements.
- Ability to identify personal domain gaps and actively source the missing knowledge to provide an end-to-end skill set for delivery of complete AWS solutions.
To apply for the AWS Cloud Engineer position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Highly competent AWS Cloud Engineer with proven experience of migrating platforms to the cloud
- Deploying and managing Container technologies
- Linux (ideally Centos/RHEL, Amazon Linux)
- Infrastructure as code experience (Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet or Ansible)
- Understands the importance of sharing cloud skills with others
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in working for a rapidly growing business with an exciting future, then please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.