Job title : In House Assessor
Salary: £31,998 - £35,000 per annum pension scheme + public sector holiday (core hours 9am-5pm with flexi time)
You have the chance to join the founding company of third party accreditations, to be an trusted advisor on health and safety compliance and to be a part of a leading authority.
My client, sets industry benchmarks, provide assurance and reassurance and offer the best-in-class services as possible.
- Carrying out desk and client side health, safety and environmental audits to high standards
- To provide a clear, concise and consistent service to clients with a focus on high quality customer service
- Audits of contractors will involve covering, management systems, policies and procedures
Essential Experience :
- Nebosh general as a minimum standard
- TechIOSH as a minimum standard
- Knowledge of risks associated with supply chain management and accuracy of third party audits
- Experience of health and safety within the construction industry
- Follows industry best practice
- Ability to deliver high quality presentations
- Data focused and able to write concise reports
- Ability to challenge experienced safety professionals
- Inquisitive and investigative nature
- Self-sufficient and passionate
- Diligent and organised
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
HSE Recruitment Network makes a conscious effort to tailor job notifications to individual candidates requirements, however an error will sometimes occur through inaccurate or out of date candidate information. If you feel this particular role is suitable then we would welcome call to discuss your specific requirements in more detail.