You have the chance to join a global engineering business as a Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator at their Head Office in Macclesfield. This role is integral to maintaining high standards of health and safety, ensuring further improvements and spotting potential gaps and key trends. You will work with a wider safety team in this role but will have the ability to make your mark and play a pivotal role in both the safety team and the wider business.
This role will report into a Group SHE Manager and will support the 200 locations they have worldwide, analysing the health and safety statistics and data, creating reporting, tracking trends and making recommendations. You will be a key member of the team, gaining exposure to a Global operation across sites worldwide. There are endless growth opportunities and potential progression long term for you to stay and advance long term.
Working from the central head office your duties will include but are not exclusive to the following:
• Assisting in maintaining the HSE IMS system
• Create monthly reports for the managers and the Board
• Analysing data from the sites to suggest what should be prioritised
• Tracking accident and incident rates, spotting trends and providing reports on what they are, where they are and why they are happening
• Document control
• Coordinating training and ensuring logs are kept up to date
• Someone who has worked in a similar role focusing on maintaining systems, dealing with health and safety data and statistics, producing reports and collating information.
• Ideally you will work within an engineering or manufacturing organisation but other backgrounds will be considered as long as you have the skills required.
• Ideally NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) but IOSH Managing Safely will also be considered
This salary for this role is up to £30,000 but for the right candidates who possesses the experience required, there may be movement on this