Fantastic opportunity with a very well established Company on the outskirts of Redhill.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating and executing global marketing communications based on corporate marketing strategy of the Company. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization. Activities will include event management, online activities,offline advertising and supporting the team where needed. You will be working alongside the Senior Manager to visit, liaise and fulfil marketing requirements across responsible offices.
To be successful in this role, it is desirable that you will be CIM qualified. Additionally it is essential that you possess the below:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of CMS
- Background in utilising online and offline channels
- Experience of managing relationships with external suppliers incuding agencies, designers and print suppliers
- Ability to create copy/content
- Creative and willing to share ideas
- Results orientated
- Experience of working with Dream weaver, Photoshop and Indesign
Previous experience in a marketing environment (1 -2 years minimum) would be highly desirable.