After-Sales Administrator role available for a personable and organized who is seeking their next move with a very well established Company, with excellent scope for progression!
The purpose of this role is to manage goods returned to the Company (whether it be for repair, restocking, unused etc) and liaise with customers and suppliers as required. The role is also to provide comprehensive admin support to various parties in order to issue stock for jobs, warranty and advance replacement requirements.
The role is due to commence as soon as possible, although notice periods will be taken into account. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following skills/experience:
- Able to manipulate databases and input data quickly and accurately
- Excel/Word proficient
- Ability to understand stock movements and values
- Must be proactive and good at chasing down open issues
- Commercial experience including quoting to customers (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years experience in an environment in dealing with stock (desirable)
- Customer facing experience (desirable)