Our client is a leading Fit-Out Contractor, recognised for delivering exceptional installation & refurb projects across the UK. With continued commitment to excellence, innovation, and client satisfaction, they are growing year on year & as a result are seeking a talented Operations Assistant
to join the team.Please note, due to office location own transport is essential.As an Operations Assistant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth execution of live projects by effectively coordinating with internal departments including Engineers, Procurement, and Customer Service teams. Responsibilities will include managing stock levels, creating and analysing reports, facilitating communication between teams, and providing essential support to Engineers.Key Duties:
- Communicate with internal departments and engineers to ensure accurate stock levels for ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Generate and analyse reports to forecast and monitor stock requirements.
- Liaise with the procurement team to place orders for necessary stock.
- Coordinate with the customer service team to provide timely updates to clients regarding project status.
- Support engineers by ensuring they have the necessary information for live projects.
- Provide general administrative support as needed.
- Previous customer service or procurement experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the company.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch)
- £26,000pa depending on experience & great company benefits
- Family-feel & supportive working environment