£22,000-£35000 + Uncapped Commission + Outstanding Benefits + Incentives
Recruitment's a difficult role, we get it.
What makes it even harder is when you've got your sales managers breathing down your neck checking on your relentless KPI's and call stats ensuring that not a single call is missed. Yes, KPI's are important to understand the metrics of recruitment and we know that. You know that because you're a recruiter and that's your job. Can you relate?
In this boutique recruitment business, you're certainly not going to be hounded to achieve your KPIs & revenue targets. What the management will be doing, is offering you all the support and flexibility needed to do so and a handsome reward for doing it. Besides, with the brand perception you're going to inherit joining this business, the 80 business development calls a day will be a thing of the past. You'll be operating in the events recruitment market with a brand that has only ever recruited in the non-saturated events market since the early 2000s. This means they've got a huge footprint.
It's important that whilst you're a motivated recruitment consultant and want to achieve your professional goals, this business want to hire people who are genuinely good through to the core. Some of the traits we're looking for are bullet pointed below;
• Consultative working style
• Easy going
• Relationship focused
If your personal life & professional life are important to you then this is a business you need to be getting on board with as your opportunity to earn money whilst having the flexibility is demonstrated in the bullet points below;
• Progression in the business to the point of profit share.
• Standard working hours 9-5.30
• Salary a worry? Pick up the phone we can sort something out.
• Flexible working option
• Guaranteed commission option (we know bad months in recruitment are a pain in the backside so this is an option to counter that)
• Huge existing accounts and 100s of roles that you can work immediately
• 25 days holiday and option to buy more
• Optional working from home (not all the time, just sometimes. You're a great character and they want you in the office)
Hopefully as a recruitment consultant this is what you're looking for and we've covered just about everything. If you are interested in this position please apply by getting in contact with Dan Prutton at RED for a confidential conversation on 0121 450 5005.