Salary: £27,000 up to £30,000
Maidenhead- Static - Permanent- Fulltime
Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer who specialises in HVAC & Electrical Systems ? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Service Providers with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent engineer based in the South East on a full time permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining HVAC & Electrical Systems
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on air handling and air conditioning systems
• Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs
• Work safely at all times, including working at height as required
• Liaise with staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
• Installation of small works and projects as required.
• Electrical fault finding & electrical testing
• 24 hour call out service occasionally
• Any other tasks required by company within skill set / experience
Successful Engineer MUST HAVE:
• Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
• NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent)
• 16th or 17th Edition
• City and Guilds – F Gas Regulations
• Good Verbal Communication Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at Amarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01214505000