Fire & Security Engineer
Salary £32,000 – £35,000 + Bonus + OT
Are you a Fire & Security Engineer interested in working with a globally known service provider? The FMC Network is proud to be working alongside this internationally known giant to identify a hardworking and enthusiastic Fire Systems / Fire & Security Engineer
Responsibilities of a Fire & Security Engineer
• Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
• Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer's contract.
• Experience of various CCTV Access Fire and Intruder systems..
• Installation of small works and projects as required.
• 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
The successful Fire & Security engineer will have;
• Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
• Electrical or electronics qualification, City and Guilds or BTE FIA Qualifications.
• Minimum Requirement Units 1 – Design & Unit 5 – Servicing.
• Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of BS5839 and BS5266.
• Knowledge of various conventional & addressable fire alarm systems including Morley, Advance, Kentec, Gent, Haes & Menvier.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's largest service providers and embark on a new, and a once in a life time challenge. Benefits for the Fire & Security Engineer role include;
• A company van
• Overtime and call out pay
• Double pay for call out
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Fire & Security Engineer, with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV and supporting cover letter.
Please feel free to call Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000, or email me at email@example.com to discuss your application in more detail.