West Midlands / National contracts
This is an excellent opportunity for any M&E install Projects individual.
This is a well-establish national contractor seeking an experienced Mechanical Estimator to join an exceptional team working on commercial projects up to £2M.
• Produce designs for heating, plumbing, ventilation, Air Con and Mechanical services for Commercial and industrial properties
• Review customers drawings, specifications and budgets
• Prepare system designs, Bills of materials, cost estimates and specifications
• Provide support and guidance to Estimators, Project Managers and engineers
• Provide estimated costs of proposed projects and survey/cost completed works
• Carry out estimating for commercial plumbing and heating projects – internal and external clients
• Prepare detailed forward plans of work commitments and appropriate labour requirements.
• Liaise with departmental staff, client departments, contractors, suppliers and statutory authorities in matters relating to work as appropriate.
• Attend meetings, seminars, training workshops and other work related issues, as required, which may involve working outside normal hours.
• To attend Management Meetings, preparing and presenting reports as necessary.
• To undertake specific projects and prepare reports as required.
• To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
We are ideally looking for
• Hold a strong knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, heating and ventilation
• Both M&E install/fit-out experience essential, a Mechanically biased individual would be of interest
• Excel (Advanced)
• Trade Specific Qualifications (Gas,Electric,HVAC etc)
• HND Design (or equivalent)
• Enterprise software Experience
• Management Experience
• Mechanical Design experience within the HVAC trade
This is a busy role with established clients and plenty of projects in the pipeline.
If you would like a confidential chat please do contact me directly on 0121 450 5000