Fire & Security Service Engineer – Hampshire and Essex
Up to £50,000 OTE
Are you interested in working for one of the biggest independent Fire and Security Company who specialise fire and security systems and fire protection equipment throughout the U.K?
A rapidly growing fire and security company are recruiting 2 Fire and Security Service Engineers. These are mobile roles one based in Hampshire and one based in Essex.
It is the responsibility of the Fire & Security Engineer to carry out maintenance work in accordance with the current codes of practice and instructions laid down by the Company. The Company is also involved in internal communications, intruder alarm systems, CCTV, extinguishing systems, emergency lighting and other profitable service work associated with the fire and security industries.
*The successful candidate must have experience on closed protocol systems as this is a GENT integrated business.*
Key Responsibilities of the Fire & Security Engineer
• Maintenance of Fire and Security Systems
• Servicing of Fire Alarm, CCTV and Access systems
• Experience working on Addressable and conventional systems
• Any experience on small works and commissioning would also be beneficial
• The preferred Fire & Security Engineer would also have worked on commercial, industrial, retail and a variety of other sites.
Perks for the Fire & Security Engineer
• Company vehicle, fuel card, overtime, travel time.
• Mobile phone, laptop, tablet, etc.
If you're a Fire & Security Engineer based in the Hampshire or Essex area and would like to find out more about this role, contact Shannon Deol on 0121 450 5000.