£20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we'd like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
• Covering telephone sales activity
• Taking and processing orders from clients via telephone and email, allocating stock required to meet order requirements
• Ensuring the efficient management of customer orders from the initial contact through to delivery
• Provide assistance and support to new and existing clients
• To ensure our high levels of customer service are maintained at all times
• Analyse business processes and coming up with ideas for improvements
• Purchase of stock
• Ensure all processes and procedures are followed to enable the office to operate efficiently
We are looking for a strong character and a person with lots of initiative, with previous account management experience.
The successful candidate would demonstrate the following skills and/or experience:
• Excellent administration skills combined with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Be organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines
• Previous experience in an office-based environment
• Ability and desire to take responsibility and make decisions
• A positive and progressive attitude
• Excellent customer service capability
• Ability to identify and implement business process improvements
• To operate in an open and honest way and always demonstrate personal and business integrity
• Internal Account Management skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Working and co-operating with other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction and internal efficiency is provided.
• Previous experience within a fast-paced environment.
• Strong IT skills
• Taking responsibility for growing and maintaining client relationships
• Free parking
• 37.5 hour week
• 20 days holiday with 8 bank holidays. (Shut down over Christmas)