Monday – Thursday 08.30am -17.00pm
Friday 08.30am- 16.00pm
My client is a wholesale distributor of cleaning, hygiene and catering supplies, with customers throughout the UK. We wish to recruit an Accounts Supervisor who has good experience of working in an accounting role, to join our busy Business Centre Services team.
The successful candidate will report to the Business Services Manager.
This varied role will cover the following activities:
• Sales ledger – cash receipts, daily ledger submissions to bank, credit control
• Purchase ledger – supplier payments, supplier rebate administration
• Nominal ledger – journal posting
• Cash book – cash book maintenance, bank reconciliations, petty cash
• Payroll preparation and submission, P11D preparation
• Reporting – budget variance reports, and other ad hoc reporting
• VAT returns
Training as necessary will be given in all aspects of the role.
This role would suit someone with good administrative skills, who has worked in an accounting role, with a good understanding of both sales and purchase ledgers and who would like to join a small, busy and friendly team. The ideal candidate will be:
• Hard working, self-motivated and conscientious;
• Personable and enthusiastic;
The successful candidate will work from our Southam office and should live within reasonable commuting distance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Salary: £25k pa (reviewed annually)
Benefits: Pension, life assurance, healthcare insurance, medical cash plan
Holidays: 20 days plus statutory holidays, increasing to 25 days
Mon to Thurs: 8.30 to 5 pm One-hour lunch (unpaid)
Fridays: 8.30 to 4 pm One-hour lunch (unpaid)
Hours can be adapted to suit the candidate's personal circumstances
Immediate or early as possible start
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'