A national storage company are currently recruiting for a Customer service advisor based in the city centre of Coventry with no nights or evenings! If you are looking for a great career with job security in a fast growing business, Career progression, Bi-annual Bonuses and professional training this could be your next role!!
Along with a great team environment and a full two weeks training programme you will be joining a Customer Service team that has their customers experiences at the heart of everything they do.
In addition to providing day-to-day help to customers, as an advisor you will contribute to the overall cleanliness appearance and overall effectiveness of the operation and, in the absence of other management, may be required to take responsibility for other Store activities.
The Key Duties of this role are:
● Contribute to the achievement of the financial targets of the store
● Identify and quantify the potential available from each customer for increasing occupancy and revenue within the store
● Respond effectively to the diverse needs of each customer
● Ensuring the store presents itself to a high standard of cleanliness
● Making sure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to for the benefit of customers and staff alike.
● Comply consistently with all company procedures
Working hours are 40 per week across 5 days Monday – Sunday! You are only required to work 2 weekends in 4.
If this opportunity sounds of interest please click APPLY!