Due to growth a manufacturer in Evesham are looking to add people to their warehouse team. The working day is between 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday with overtime regularly available paid at a premium rate.
The day to day responsibilities of a Warehouse Operative will be:
- Unloading and loading deliveries
- Replenishing stock
- Picking orders
- Banding products ready for dispatch
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
The requirements for a Warehouse Operative will be:
- Previous experience in a warehousing environment
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- A Counterbalance and / or Reach licence would be beneficial but not essential
This role is paid at £8.15 per hour with overtime being paid at time and a half. There will also be a higher pay rate for candidates with relevant FLT licences.
If you wish to apply for this role please call 01905 611555 and ask for Chad.
Alternatively, click 'APPLY' now