A transport company based in Droitwich are looking for a Forklift Counterbalance Driver to join their team on a temporary - permanent basis working 16:00 - 21:00 from Monday - Friday. The company themselves are a family run business who have maintained and developed long standing relationships within the transport industry.
The day to day requirements for the Forklift Driver will be:
- Unloading and loading deliveries through-out the day.
- Assisting with general warehousing duties.
- Extended us of the Counterbalance Forklift through the shift.
- General house-keeping duties.
The requirements for the Forklift Driver will be:
- A Valid, up-to-date Counterbalance Forklift licence.
- Previous experience working for a transport company would be beneficial.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as and when required to.
- Must be able to work independently at times as well as effectively in a team.
This role is on a temporary - permanent basis being paid at £8.75per hour and the potential for a permanent contract being offered after a 13 week period for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call 01905 611 555 and ask for Abbie or Chad. Alternatively, click 'Apply' now.