A large distribution company in Droitwich are looking for PPT Drivers to join their team working a rotation shift (06:00 - 14:00/14:00 - 22:00) Monday to Friday, the company themselves distribute clothing and household items from the Warehouse in Droitwich.
In the roles a PPT Driver will have multiple responsibilities including:
- Picking items in a fast passed environment.
- Picking items using a hand scanner.
- Loading and unloading deliveries.
- Follow the instructions given so that all product is picked and packed correctly.
The requirements for a PPT Driver:
- An up to date PPT licence or a "in house" licences from a previous employer.
- A good standard of English and Maths in order to follow the correct instructions and packing information given to them.
- Previous experience In a warehouse environment.
- Flexibility to work the shifts they are required to work.
- VNA Licence advantageous but not essential.
The benefits for PPT Drivers in this company are:
- PPT and VNA training offered.
- On-going full time work.
- Other additional training could also be a possibility.
If you wish to apply for this role please call 01905 611 555 and ask for Chad or Abbie. Alternatively click 'apply' now.