Job Title: HGV Class 2 Tanker / Jetter driver
Pay rate: £9.25 per hour
Hours: Various start times
Contract: Temporary to Permanent.
A local employer outside Worcester have a position available working various shifts as a HGV Class 2 Tanker/Jetter Driver.
The responsibilities of a HGV Class 2 driver will be:
- Must be able to work shifts with flexible starting times.
- Arriving promptly and prepared to deal with sewage issues
- Must be competent completing delivery paperwork.
- 24 hour call out possible.
The requirements of a HGV Class 2 driver will be:
- Must be flexible to switch shifts and start times.
- Must have a valid CPC & Digi card.
- Tanker / Jetter sewage experience required.
- PAYE & self - employed positions are available.
- Cannot have more than 6 minor points on driving licence.
The benefits on offer to a HGV Class 2 driver in this role will be:
- Access to Pertemps driver training academy & refresher training.
- CPC/Driver training will be on offer.
- PAYE or Self - employed positions will be available.
- Uniform and PPE will be provided.
There will be multiple roles available with the potential for immediate starts. This role is paid at a basic rate of £9.25 per hour on days.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call 01905 611555 and ask for Dave. Alternatively, click 'Apply' now.