The Christmas campaign for Royal Mail, we are recruiting the below with a pay rate of up to £19.96 per hour.
We are currently looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to work from location in Atherstone, working on a temporary basis. The role will consist of collecting and delivering packages, and multiple shift patterns are available. Successful Drivers will receive pay rates of up to £19.96 per hour over the peak period, along with various benefits.
Drivers for Royal Mail can expect to make the below weekly MINIMUM earnings:
AM Shift Week - £616.25 (Based on minimum weeks hours of 36.25h)
NIGHTS Shift week - £708.32 (Based on minimum weeks hours 36.25h)
Any hours over the weekly minimum is paid at the overtime rate and drivers can expect to make much more!
As a HGV Driver, you will need the following:
- Maximum of 5 points for minor offences.
- Previous HGV Class 1 experience of at least 18 months.
- Digital Tacho Card with knowledge of how to use it.
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job – duties can sometimes change at short notice.
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given.
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts.
Drivers will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate £13.50 per hour Days, £14.50 Nights (Sept – Nov).
- Pay rate £17.00 per hour (Nov 4th – Jan 16th).
- Overtime rate rate £19.96 per hour (Nov 4th – Jan 16th).
- Assessment and Induction paid once Driver has started work.
- Guaranteed shifts for the whole peak period.
- Weekly rotas will be issued.
- Minimum of 7.25 hours per shift.
- Weekly pay.
- Subsidised canteen at many sites / depots.
- Friendly Onsite Team.
- 24 hours out of service available.
- Site inductions and training provided.
- Onsite car parking.