Looking for a new opportunity as a Senior Mechanical Engineer?
I’m currently working with a well-known international Engineering consultancy who are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team in London.
Role: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £50,000 + depending on experience
- Design and coordination of mechanical building services
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trade
- Be Degree qualified in Mechanical or HVAC Engineering
- Have extensive and shown experience in the field of mechanical building services design with experience across a range of project scales and building types
- Have experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to work with both UK based and international Architects and understand architectural intent
- Be able to understand the balance of engineering priorities on differing projects
- Be able to quickly develop successful client relationships
• 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
• Company car or car allowance
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Highly competitive salary
• Hugh potential for progression and promotion
• Excellent work / life balance
If you are interested in this role or would like more information regarding similar roles then please contact Michael Gunaretnam at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800.