Commercial Coordinator required for a well-established manufacturing company in Salisbury with a starting salary of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 17.00pm and Fridays 7.30am - 16.30pm.
Benefits include 28 days holiday including bank holidays, FREE parking within immediate vicinity, with a pension which will be reviewed after two years employment and annual bonus dependant on company performance.
As a Commercial Coordinator, you will be required to oversee all commercial contracts from receipt of instructions down to completion.
You will also be required to ensure effective control of resources and labour in conjunction with the Commercial Installations Manager. Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that contracts are conducted in accordance of the criteria including timescale, specification and quality
- Ensure that day to day communications are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Collate and disseminate information as contracts progress
- Prepare valuations in accordance with valuation dates
- Check that all drawings are correct before being issued to clients
- Ensure that all information is passed to the Production Department in sufficient time to allow manufacture to be reasonably undertaken and that it is correct and complete to avoid any errors or delays
- Check that all aspects of work being carried out are accurately documented, particularly correspondence relating to variations or delays to the contract, which could give rise to claims against the company
- Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act and keep all mandatory records up to date
- In conjunction with the Commercial Installations Manager ensure that all installation staff are adequately inducted and trained to allow them to perform their duties in a safe manner
- Ensure that all snagging/complaints are addressed with urgency and remedied without delay
In order to become a successful Commercial Coordinator, you will require the following skills/experience:
- Technically minded
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programmes
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience working in an Engineering, Manufacturing or similar industry
- Exceptionally organised
- Windows, Doors and cladding experience/knowledge would be advantageous
If you wish to apply to become a Commercial Coordinator, please click the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will respond within 48 hours.