Pertemps Sheffield are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for the most trusted parcel and letter delivery company in the UK in their Fleet Department.
Day to day duties include:
- Liaising between workshops and customers around vehicle maintenance bookings.
- Updating customers on the progress of work
- Controling booking platforms to meet SLA's and KPI's
- Responsible for all customer related activity and communication, including dealing with problems and complaints.
- Annalyse and monitor jobs to make sure the timely completion.
The Ideal candidate for the Customer Service Advisor role will have:
- Excellent customer service skills including customer service advisor experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Be able to deal with all aspect of work in a proffesional manner.
- Previous experience of working with multiple IT systems and platforms
- Be adaptable and able to change dependant on customer needs and requirements.
Hours of work: 35 hours on a rotational basis with shifts between 06:00 - 22:00 Monday to Saturday
Rate of Pay: £12.56 per hour
This Customer Service Advisor role is ongoing with the opportunity to become Permanent in the future.