Pertemps Commercial are proud to be working in Partnership with our large Sheffield based client to recruit a Performance Marketing Executive to help continue grow their already successful business.
You'll know how to implement SEO best practices, run PPC campaigns, and create effective marketing content. You'll have good communication skills and great attention to detail. Most importantly, you'll have an eagerness to learn and keep up with ever-changing industry trends.
What you'll be doing...
You'll have varied day-to-day activities, ranging from organic search, SEO and paid advertising. With your primary focus being generating new leads across the Group. You will work closely with the graphic designers and marketing team to ensure each website is performing effectively and report regularly to the Group Marketing Manager on overall performance.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Devising new marketing campaigns to help generate leads for our fast-growing business
- Implementing best practices for user experience, SEO and SEM
- Creating marketing content and resources
- Reviewing analytics and delivering reports to the Group Marketing Manager
- Identifying opportunities for growth and goal setting
- Liaising with the wider Marketing and Sales teams across the entire Group of companies
- Keeping on top of digital marketing trends
To be the perfect fit for this role, you'll have…
- Experience in delivering SEO activities on a daily basis within either an in-house or agency environment
- Experience in running a large PPC account
- Experience of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other analysis tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of both paid and organic search tools (AdWords, Analytics, Moz etc)
- Hands on experience in link building and offsite SEO best practice
- The ability to work hard, either autonomously or with a team
- A certificate in Adwords would be an advantage
- At least 6 years experience in a similar role is a must