Electrical Panel Builder / Assembler based in Hapton.
- Component assembly into circuit boards.
- Working from schematic drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Perform basic assembly, such as preparing parts for assembly, manual insertion of components and configuration.
- Able to read and understand wiring schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions.
- Have an eye for detail
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants will have previous assembly experience from a workshop / factory / manufacturing environment.
- Ability to carry out Electrical assembly duties.
- Role will involve use of hand tools so previous experience is necessary.
- Panel Building / Wiring experience an advantage.
WORKING HOURS & PAY
- £11 - £13 p/hour dependent on experience
- Monday - Friday (39 hours per week)