£55.00 - £70.00 per day
£100 - £145 per day
£100 - £145 per day, Benefits: Guarenteed pay - even if you dont work
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with pupil referral units across Nottingham which are in need of PRU Teaching Assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
Role requirements / responsibilities:
-You will have experience in working with students who have challenging behavioural issues.
-You will be determined to encourage progression in order to help students get back into a mainstream setting.
-You will be enthusiastic in your teaching style, confident and you will have the ability to think on your feet.
-You will require up to date references which we can verify.
-You will also be expected to adhere to and comply with school policies.
-The ideal candidate will also be trained in team teach.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.