The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are working in partnership with a National organisation, based in Northampton, who are currently searching for individuals to work as team assistants and team leaders to work short term with 15-18 year olds. This organisation run and deliver community projects for kids.
Candidate Requirements/ Responsibilities:
-You will have some sort of experience working with children. You will be a keen individual, enthusiastic and compassionate.
-The successful candidate will be expected to attend a day of training on day 1, and then to depart on a residential trip to Swindon with the children at the end of the day for the next 4 days. The second week will consist of working 5 days, between the hours of 9am-5pm, and then part time for the week after. The aim of the trip is to get involved in the community. You will be expected to be free from Thursday 12th October, for a minimum of 3 weeks.
- You will have current and up to date references, have a DBS in date or be on the update service.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Nazia on 01159 500 908 / Nazia.firstname.lastname@example.org