Are you a qualified Maths Teacher?
Do you have a passion to teach students with challenging behaviour?
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are currently working in partnership with a Pupil Referral Unit in Leicester which are currently in need of a Maths teacher, to work 12 hours per week.
- You will need to be of a Qualified Teacher Status and have experience in teaching Maths to students in the UK. You will have high levels of experience in teaching students with challenging behaviour and be able to demonstrate excellent behavioural management skills. You will be expected to deliver lessons to students, whilst utilising support staff and uphold the provisions policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate will be dedicated to their class, be determined in raising standards and be able to inspire all students in order to keep them actively engaged in their learning.
- You will have current, up to date references which we can verify, and either have a DBS in date, be on the update service or be prepared to apply for a DBS, which we will assist with.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- A variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.