If flexibility is what you need in a full time position then this role could be perfect for you. Currently seeking qualified level 2/3 Practitioners to work in the Dulwich area. Here in Dulwich we offer flexible shifts we understand how hard and stressful full time work can be we want our staff to feel happy about coming to work.
All nurseries have been refurbished and equipped to a very high standard and offer wonderful separate large rooms for babies and toddlers.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Minimum Level 2/3 Qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience with the under 5's is desirable.
The nursery offer out standing benefits such as free uniform, pension scheme, childcare discount, 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays. We offer a competitive salary all depending on experience and qualification and overall performance in interview. Apply today to become apart of our growing team..