A nursery in the Croydon area are currently looking for a Qualified Nursery Practitioner who has an understanding of childrens needs and welfare. Exciting enviroment to work in and oppertunties to develop skills. Be around knowledgeable people and become part of a new team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Changing Nappies and feeding children.
- Providing high quality childcare for all children attending the nursery
- Making sure all equipment is safe and clean for children to use.
- Reserving the children and keeping accurate records including writing reports on childrens development
- Planning and organising activities which will make the children happy in there environment
- Build a strong relationship with parents to understand each childs needs.
Qualifications and exeperiance:
- NNEB, NVQ 3 in Childcare and Education
- 1 year experience of caring for children aged between newborn to 5 years
- Knowledge of EYFS curriculum
If the above task are something you currently do and would like a new challange then please apply, interviews will start immediately..