Nursery Nurse (Babies Room)
Shift Work: 7:15am - 5pm / 8:15am - 5:15pm / 8:30am - 5:30pm / 8:45am - 5:45pm / 9am - 6:30pm
Nursery in the Croydon area are currently looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse who have an understanding of children's needs and welfare. Exciting environment to work in and opportunities to develop skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Changing Nappies and feeding children.
- Providing high quality childcare for all children attending the nursery
- Making sure all equipment is safe and clean for children to use.
- Reserving the children and keeping accurate records including writing reports on children's development
- Planning and organising activities which will make the children happy in there environment
- Build a strong relationship with parents to understand each child's needs.
Qualifications and experience:
- NNEB, NVQ 3 in Childcare and Education
- 1 year experience of caring for children aged between newborn to 5 years
- Knowledge of EYFS curriculum
If the above task are something you currently do and would like a new challange then please apply, interviews will start immediately