My client invests money time and training to make sure their staff give an excellent approach to their work. Seeking passionate Early Years Practitioners to develop into the perfect staff member.
Qualified Nursery Nurse
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist on pre-opening stages and support the Senior Management Team.
- To be able to plan and observe for your key children.
- Be proactive in the use of reflective practice to help develop and improve own practice and working environment.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- To Build and maintain strong partnerships with parents.
- To work within the requirements set out in the statutory framework for the early years foundation stage. Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five.
- Being aware of each child's individual care needs, including medical information, sleeping and dietary needs.
- Ensure that all your key children have an accurate, up to date record of their learning and achievements.
- Implement positive management of children’s behaviour, adhering to the company’s behaviour management policy.
- NVQ in Early Years Childcare at level 3 or equivalentApply now if your ready for a new challenge