My client invests money time and training to make sure there staff give an excellent approach to there work.If you are passionate about achieving great outcomes for children then this Nursery want you to be apart of there growing team who are looking for a qualified level 3 Nursery Nurse.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist on pre-opening stages and support the Senior Management Team.
- To be able to plan and observe for your key children.
-Be proactive in the use of reflective practice to help develop and improve own practice and working environment;
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To Build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the statutory framework for the early years foundation stage. Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Being aware of each child's individual care needs, including medical information, sleeping and dietary needs
- Ensure that all your key children have an accurate, up to date record of their learning and achievements;
- Implement positive management of children’s behaviour, adhering to the company’s behaviour management policy;
- NVQ in Early Years Childcare at level 3 or equivalent
Apply now if your ready for a new challenge