"Our people tend to stay with us because we care about them also. The majority of our practitioners are qualified and those who aren’t are normally heading towards a full qualification". The highest quality, professional childcare for children from 3 months to 5 years old. Be apart of our future today.
- To maintain a good knowledge of child development and to keep up-to-date with the latest childcare policies and practices through training. To share your knowledge and skills and support students and trainees with their training. To take responsibility for your training needs and to lease with your Manager.
- To follow all Company Health and Safety procedures and to ensure they are adhered to at all times.
- To attend and participate in all staff and room meetings and open days
- To attend and participate in all parents evenings.
- To monitor the social, physical, emotional, and intellectual development of the children in your care and in consultation with parents and management complete assessments as and when necessary.
- To act as Keyworker and to observe, assess, and record the individual needs of the children in your care, including day sheets, and to be familiar with all existing records of each child in your care.
- To provide and maintain high standards of physical care and hygiene in areas of skincare, toileting, feeding, and dressing.
- To respect confidentiality and to ensure this is maintained at all times, both in and out of the nursery.
Please apply today for the opportunity of a new career and also more information about out great benefits package..