Pertemps are currently recruiting a qualified Nursery Assistants Level 2 to work in the SW20 area. This is a well established nursery and has been refurbished and equipped to a very high standard. With wonderful separate large rooms for babies and toddlers, which offers a great learning environment. They are seeking a driven candidate who is dedicated and willing to take on extra training courses and gain a higher qualification. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work in a secure well established nursery with the ability to grow and develop your own skills.
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience with the under 5's is desirable
- Competitive salary (£17,000-£19,000 depending on experience)
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Ongoing training and courses
- Childcare discount for all staff
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
Please contact us as soon as possible.