We are looking for a friendly, outgoing qualified Nursery Practitioner to work at a well known nursery to provide care that promotes the social, intellectual and physical development of the children here at our nursery.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm (40 hours per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending meetings with parents/colleagues/managers as of when required.
- Making sure the nursery is safe and suitable place for children
- Preparing tasks and activities for children to insure they enjoy there time at nursery.
- Keeping records and updating parents of childs day.
- Working with the nursery's key worker policy.
- Focus on you developing your skills and taking up training opportunities to maximise your potential.
- Preparation of snacks with the responsibility to clean up before and after.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by Manger/Supervisor.
Interviews will be starting immediately so apply now.