Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
About our client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent contract. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
The offices are based in Droitwich Spa which is commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster and the surrounding areas. The purpose of the role is to working as part of the sales department in an office based role, which is telephone and email orientated, working with existing customers to enhance the customer experience.
• Maintaining existing accounts to develop and enhance client relationships and maximise sales potential to meet sales targets.
• Be the first point of contact for dedicated client accounts, liaising over the telephone and by email.
• Supporting the account management of large customer accounts as and when required.
• Project managing orders from conception through to delivery, signing off jobs when complete for invoicing.
• Explaining and promoting products to clients using agreed sales messages and positions
• Taking and managing incoming calls and directing them to the relevant staff members as and when required.
• Updating sales records on the client database to fully evidence the work carried out
• Provide reports to support the sales managers on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The successful candidate will:
• Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership for their own performance
• Have proven experience of working in a fast paced role
• Have excellent rapport building and written skills
• Be a team player, as well as the ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Be computer literate in MS Office and Outlook
• Proven experience working in a customer service environment where you have been first point of contact.
What's on Offer?
• £18,000 to £22,000 per annum, plus commission
• Hours of Work, Monday to Friday 08:45am – 5:15pm
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Great Package with room to advance
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!