Sales Support Executive
Kidderminster • Temp to Perm
• Mon – Fri 9-5:30pm
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an experienced a Sales Support Executive to join their team on a (Permanent basis). They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Based at the (Kidderminster) office working within a team you will be responsible for the following:-
• Compile quotations based on plot schemes for regional managers
• Support x4 regional managers in an sales administration capacity.
• Be comfortable working within a fast paced ever changing environment.
• Working knowledge of Excel and Word packages.
• You must be proactive and process driven
• Designing and value engineering systems for quotations
• Compile SHORS and Handover documents for secured projects.
• Technical liason with design team to produce designs at quote/secured stages
• Updating CRM systems for all opportunities.
• Produce reports for sales meetings based on various key factors each month.
• Write and produce reports/ proposals and quotes.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other departments.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software – Training with be provided other systems.
• Report generation, providing timely, accurate and ongoing management of customer accounts including analysing KPI`s on customers.
• Build key contacts and relationships
• Ability to offer excellent customer service both over the phone and face to face.
The Successful Applicant
• Must be a lively, target driven and self-motivated.
• Good listening & communication skills
• Possess a positive can do attitude.
• Be reliable and provide a consistently high level of customer service
• Organised with thorough and excellent time management and plan own day effectively.
• Flexible in approach and happy to assist in all areas of the business when needed.
• Going the extra mile with a "nothing is too much trouble" attitude.
• High attention to detail is essential.
• A team player, as well as the ability to work independently.
What's on Offer?
£18k pro rata per annum dependant of experience
Great company culture and values
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to create a career with this company, HIT APPLY NOW!