Part-Time Office Administrator
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Part time Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent contract. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
The offices based in Hartlebury which is commutable from Kidderminster, Stourport, Droitwich, Worcester and surrounding areas you will be providing administrative support to the sales, accounts and management team.
• Be the first point of contact for all visitors to site, dealing with incoming telephone calls
• Opening and distributing post
• Processing all incoming orders which come in via email
• Packing orders
• Creating and issuing delivery notes and labels on to DPD system
• Keeping stock list up to date
• Keeping track of invoice totals
• Invoicing via Kashflow
• Making sure that there are enough product packs and sample packs available
• Putting together product information packs when required
• Arranging collections with inExpress (air freight) and Atlantic shipping for USA & Australia
• Updating social media - Facebook
• Update company website
• Inputting information on to the CRM system
• Ensuring that the petty cash spreadsheet is updated at the end of the month
• Taking orders to the post office (Northern Ireland, Ireland and some international)
The Successful Applicant
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Confident and effective communicator with a professional telephone manner
• Proven experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong ability to prioritise and organise work
• Excellent attention to detail
• Social media savvy
• Ability to work independently is essential
• Knowledge of eastern European languages would be desirable, but is not essential
What's on Offer?
• Part time position working either 09:00am – 1:00pm or 1:00pm to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
• 25 days holidays per year
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!